Bookish Holiday Gift Guide: Romance Edition


Happy Holidays, y'all!

Am I the only one who turns into a romance-a-holic during the holidays?! If you're just like me, this list will be perfect for you!

This past weekend I saw this pillow and Books A Million and melted in a puddle. It's so perfect. Purchase here!

For all of you fans of the half naked heroine being groped on the cover. You know who you are! Purchase here!

What's better than a bouquet of flowers? A bouquet of book page flowers! And they won't die on you. Purchase here!

This quote is one of my favorites. It's even going in my wedding vows. Purchase this gorgeous print here.

Yes, yes, and YES. I could never say no to this Lord of the Rings proposal!

Are you guys drowning in the love yet? I absolutely adore all of these gifts! Share your ideas in the comments!

Check back on Friday for the last gift guide featuring all the things you'll want to splurge on!

4 comments:

  1. Awe, I love that pillow! So cute :) and those bouquets are beautiful! Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh! They have a whole line of stuff at BAM that matches the pillow. I could easily go broke buying it all!

      Delete
  2. The first thing I would think about that proposal is 'YOU RUINED THE BOOK :o' Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how I feel that I didn't even think of that... Haha. But I think it'd be worth it! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...